Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

thing #5

     I think I am going to like the reader and feeds.   I have never used it because I didn't know it existed.  It makes perfect sense now, and I know what the orange icon in the right hand corner of pages is used for!  It will be an awesome way to keep up with news and info I might need daily.  I don't have t.v. so the internet is my only connection to current events.
     I subscribed to http://frugaltraveler.blogs.nytimes.com/feed/ because traveling is part of my 'bucket list'.  I like that there are daily updates on cheap ways to travel.  I am always in the mood to learn a new way to save money!
     Another blog I subscribed to was http://feeds.nytimes.com/nyt/rss/FashionandStyle.  Besides teaching, fashion and music are my passions.  Being updated on trends around the world will not only be interesting to me, but give me something to share with my students.
     I like that I have the option to constantly edit my feeds.  I have a short attention span so adding new info and taking away what I am bored with will keep me involved.  I also like that I am actually learning from this class, and things that I can use in all aspects of my life!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the frugal traveler info, but you link doesn't work. You might want to go back and reset it. Having a reader is awesome! I'm going to go find the traveler one and add it to mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have reposted the correct link! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete