Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 17, 2010

thing #1

    
1.    Which habit(s) may be most challenging for you to employ as part of your Learning 2.0 - 23 Things experience?
Honestly,  I believe that viewing my problems as challenges (habit 3),  might give me some struggle.  However, I like what was written about viewing every obstacle as a learning opportunity.  I can carry that over into my everyday life.

2.    Which habit(s) will be easiest, or is most resonent for you as a lifelong learner?
I think habit 1 is easiest for me.  I always have to visualize an end to any task or challenge I take on.  I like to map out a plan to reach my goals so I can mark off milestones along the way.

3.    Which habit do you think will be most important for you as you work through this course, and why?
Habit #2 will be the most valuable in relation to this coarse and in my life in general.  We have to accept responsibility for our own learning, value it and take pride in our accomplishments.  We have to finish what we start and do the best that we can.  Nobody represents you but you.

No comments:

Post a Comment