Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

thing #11


The theme I have selected is scenery that displays an emotion. 

     I found love-
    I found calm-

    I found 'letting go'-
    I found faith-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29133656@N03/5119143481/sizes/l/in/photostream/




     I actually found it hard to narrow down my selection from the millions of options. I like the different points of views that Flickr makes possible.  You can allow your students to explore the world through photography.  There are places they may never see in their life time that are available at the touch of a button.  They get to see the world through other people's eyes, but the opportunity to explain it through their own.  I think the possibilities for assignments, no matter the subject are endless!  If you make a lesson relate to a child, they own it.  We should do this as often as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment