Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

thing #23

TWITTER AND CLASSROOM 2.0

What were your overall impressions?  My overall impression of Classroom 2.0 was positive.  I never knew this site existed but I have now added it to my favorites list on my PC.  I love that there are free online conferences, chatrooms, exchange of ideas, etc.  This is an amazing resource and should be shared with every new teacher.  I already have a twitter account and I never thought of adding any education sites but I will now.  Updates other than people's boring social statuses will help me to grow as an educator and possibly learn something new, daily.
Did you find any discussions or resources of value?  Everything on C 2.0 seemed like valuable information.  It is an educational site and I will be frequenting it.
Do you have any ideas for using social networking (including Twitter) in your own professional or personal learning, or in classroom learning?  I think setting up a twitter strictly for classroom use would be fun for the kids and myself.  It will make it fun for them to get feeds about the subject they are in and make it relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment