Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

thing #17

  • Which podcasts did you preview? Self Improvement Tips Podcasts  and Cool Teacher Podcast Podcasts.
  • What did you think? I think these can be useful in and out of the classroom.  Especially with teaching as a career, it is important to always stay a step ahead of your students.  The podcasts are just another example of gaining knowledge through technology.
  • Which directories did you search and were you able to find podcasts of value?PODCASTDIRECTORY.COM and iTUNES
  • Do you have any ideas about incorporating existing podcasts into your classroom or professional learning?  I can tie anything I need to into a lesson to make it both challenging and fun.  Students could use this as a bell ringer, for projects, research, etc.  The possibilities are endless.
  • If you already use iTunes (or other podcatcher) and/or have an iPod or other MP3 player that you use for podcast listening, please share a bit about your experiences.  
          I live by my ipod.  I download tons of free podcasts and music.  We are supposed to prepare our students for the world.  We should use any and everything we can to make learning fun.  I am very down to earth with my students and believe the best way for them to learn is through things that are familiar and relevant to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment